Syncra Construction provides the client with a construction management contract arrangement, along with a full project team.
With a dedicated project manager, site supervisor and additional personnel resources, clients benefit from our client-focused approach. Our project managers work directly with our clients and oversee and supervise the full construction process, from preconstruction through to project completion and occupancy.
Syncra Project Team leads, facilitates, and coordinates all construction steps and work directly with consultants, subtrades, and suppliers on behalf of and at the sole discretion for the client. Being involved with the tendering process, our expertise and flexibility means we can help with staged tendering or work with lump sum work contracts. And monitoring the construction budget and schedule helps minimize risks and anticipate key changes.
For our clients, we provide the following:
- Prepare budgets, including cost control, and provide full project accounting
- Assist with tendering, along with detailed scopes of work
- Direct subcontract negotiations, award, and administration
- Schedule control and sequencing of all construction activities
- Lead and manage site set up, complete supervision, and coordinate site work
- Ensure quality through our QA/QC Program
- Ensure site safety through our Corporate Safety Program
- Complete project close-out documentation, including control and submittal
- Guide requirements around sustainability
Working on the client’s behalf, acting as the construction manager, Syncra provides industry-leading quality control and site safety supervision. We also review any proposed changes to scopes and contracts, scrutinizing and ensuring changes are applicable and reasonable.